View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 01:51 AM   #13
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
@Mrs_Often: While Kobo MIGHT make the kEpubs I think you will find that they are merely converted from the ePub format.
Of course... What I meant was, the fact that Kobo makes the kepubs (converts epubs to them to sell as kepubs), means they can't make the publishers solely responsible for what they sell. Yes, the publisher might be responsible for the contents of the book... but acting like they have entirely nothing to do with anything is just childish in my opinion. If I were Kobo, when I would receive a book from a publisher, I would check first to see if it were worthy of conversion. I would not just blindly convert an epub into a kepub and have my customers find out the quality of the book, and then not care. I would refuse the publisher's book, telling them to fix it before I'd put it up for sale...
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote