View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 06:25 AM   #376
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolftail View Post
I would have loved to contribute, but I don't have the necessary experience so I did the only thing I could: share my thoughts and ideas.
And we thank you for it.

plus it's not such a tough ask to put together a "working button" that does "something" these days : )

so perhaps you could start getting involved now.

I re-read your points again. Will certainly attempt to subsume that which makes sense. Although much of it already has been included; laterally.

Have a shiny day. Thanks for your interest in the project.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote