View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 08:10 AM   #22107
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
How about Lois McMaster Bujold's The Sharing Knife series. An excellent Fantasy/Romance series of four books.
I'll check it out, I've several shorter series on my want to read list but this sounds interesting, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Or the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy trilogy. That's only three books. Right? I mean "trilogy" means three, doesn't it?
Didn't Douglas Adams say he wanted to write a trilogy of 6 books? I've read them all, but I have Dirk Gently on my tbr list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
... unless it's Clavell's 'Asian Trilogy,' which is four books.
I'm working on the Asian Trilogy, but for me those are books I need to be in de mood for and last year I've had a bit of an overdose of historical novels so for now I'm staying away from that genre.

Tomorrow I'll make a spreadsheet which lists all the series I want to read listing not only the genre but also the number of books in the series, hopefully that make choosing easier.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote