View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 03:20 PM   #5
Edward M. Grant
Zealot
Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Asus Transformer
I presume you mean the cover? I downloaded the template .png file, created the cover in Gimp, saved it as .tiff and used tiff2pdf to convert it into a .pdf file to upload... a convoluted process, but there was no need to wonder whether some random .pdf exporter would produce something usable.

I'm sure I have seen some cheap software on the web to create wrap-around covers at the right size, but then you're probably stuck with using a few specific templates that they provide.
Edward M. Grant is offline   Reply With Quote