View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 03:51 PM   #20
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by allovertheglobe View Post
At the request other members, I tried to get this thread marked as sticky a few days ago, but nothing has happened. I haven't even received a simply 2-letter NO reply to my request. Maybe I'm going about it the wrong way since I have never done this before.

The only contact I could find is this generic page:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sendmessage.php
(other boards usually have a direct link to a moderator of that specific group)

Any advice? Did I miss something obvious?
the best way to request a sticky is to send a pm to a moderator (look for the names in green). i'm not sure where the contact form messages arrive, but they probably go to alex, and he's been busy / travelling lately so might not have seen it.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote