View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 02:40 PM   #26
bookaho!ic
Evangelist
bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo Aura H20 2nd Ed
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirgoGirl View Post
I use Sigil to remove inbedded fonts, to remove errors and to create TOCs, I've even figured out how to merge several ebooks into 1 so I can now have my trilogies all in 1 book as opposed to all over the place.

Your way of enjoying books sounds SO much better than mine, but I do love my M&Ms! Today it's homemade shortbread and Lime Mint tea - I needed a change.
well have just made homemade oat and coconut biscuits and muffins lol
bookaho!ic is offline   Reply With Quote