View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 01:56 AM   #2
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by gardenstate View Post
Although I own Sony PRS-T1 and 950 ebook readers, I came across this news article that may be of concern to the T2 (and other?) users that use EVERNOTE:

http://gma.yahoo.com/evernote-hacked...opstories.html

part of the article..
"The next time you log in to your Evernote account, don't be surprised when you are asked to reset your password. The web and app-based digital notebook service reset all user passwords after a "coordinated attempt to access secure areas of the Evernote Service."
Why would Evernote be targeted?
Is some valuable kept there? I thought it was just a note taker and writer.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote