View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 07:36 PM   #188
EricDP
Groupie
EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, BlackBerry
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicardoAbreu View Post
Being in US is not a requirement to purchase an ebook, but it is required to download one.
I've had the opposite experience. Just last week I purchased a book from B&N using a US physical address and downloaded to a Canadian IP address. The credit card is actually Canadian, but I put a bogus US address as the billing address because it told me I couldn't buy it outside the US. I just finished reading the book, so I'd say it worked.
EricDP is offline   Reply With Quote