View Single Post
Old 01-21-2003, 01:34 PM   #3
saw9000
Zealot
saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

I haven't gotten very deep into the books, nor into the movies. I guess I'm just not a big fantasy fan. Don't get me wrong, they're well-done, but I haven't gotten interested in the movies. As for the books, a friend of mine is eagerly awaiting the fifth one (Which, oddly enough, comes out on her birthday), but she hasn't managed to convince me to read them.
Sunshine: How did you get the chance to meet J.K. Rawling?
Quote:
It's remarkable to see how much older & bigger the kids have gotten between Stone and Chamber.
It's remarkable to see how much the kids have become America's kids
Scott
saw9000 is offline   Reply With Quote