View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 02:56 PM   #67
BoldlyDubious
what if...?
BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: paper & electrophoretic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Then you must be terribly upset over all the nasty things someone might be saying about you, three threads over? The possibility is there, we had better shut down MR right away! Why, your reputation could be getting ruined this very moment in some thread somewhere, we have to stop this uncontrolled posting!!
If I understand correctly, you are saying that collecting information about someone else's private habits is OK until such information is put to bad use. (No one ever talked about "saying bad things about someone", so I suppose it's a metaphor.)
If it is so, if I follow you everywhere with a camera and film everything you do, and maybe also bug your house, this should not be an issue to you.

Last edited by BoldlyDubious; 07-20-2013 at 03:01 PM.
BoldlyDubious is offline   Reply With Quote