View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 03:13 AM   #114
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by xg4bx View Post
Just like with movies, I run away from anything that's referred to as 'heartwarming', 'life affirming' or 'feel good'. I like those things in real life but I don't want them in my entertainments.
I agree that is what you live in your life. I want all the things I would never want in my life in my books where they need to stay

applesauce
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote