View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 10:49 PM   #261
TheSacredSoul
Mithrandir
TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Hi guys! I am finally getting my PW in a weeks' time. I am in Singapore so I had to buy it from an importer and he has offered to use his own Amazon account to disable ads for me.

My question is, if I jailbreak my device, will the ads come back? Or will it be permanently ads-free? Thanks!
TheSacredSoul is offline   Reply With Quote