View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 08:39 PM   #967
bullet
Rookie Mucker
bullet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bullet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bullet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bullet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bullet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bullet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bullet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bullet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bullet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bullet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bullet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pixel 7. Moto G, Kobo Glo HD, PW2, Linux PCs
+1 Kai
I have been having the same problem with a blank screen (multiple book pages shown in right margin) with the premium version of Mantano (2.2.5) on my Nexus 7 and came here to look for solutions. I have done the same as you have with mixed success. When I shut Mantano down and restart my books sometimes reappear, sometimes not. I am transferring books to the device within Calibre 8.69 on Linux Mint 13 64bit KDE. On my Nexus 7 I use Calibre Companion to make the wireless connection to my laptop running Calibre. Once synced with Calibre I can transfer books from Calibre to my Nexus 7 device.

I do not understand what is going on...
bullet is offline   Reply With Quote