View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 06:11 PM   #72
IcecreamLtDan
Groupie
IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite, Kobo wireless, Kobo Glo
Thanks for that idea Blossom, that's one I haven't heard but, alas, it had the same result. I've never used ATF Cleaner, but I do use CCleaner all the time and it's never been an issue. Anyway, I followed your instructions with the same result in the end so I'll continue to wait and see if a fix is found. The frustrating thing is that I've been seriously considering buying a Kindle Fire, but now I think I'll hold off on that, especially since I tried out a Google Nexus 7 at Staples the other day.
IcecreamLtDan is offline   Reply With Quote