View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 03:03 PM   #7
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
I couldn't tell you which ROM is better all I can tell you is from my experience

I ran nookie and I was very happy with it, development on it is slow but does happen.

I'm know running CM7 and it just gets better and better. Granted the amount of updates and progress is daily, but you don't have to update everyday. The only time I update is when there is a features I really want that has reached a stability. That is about once a week.

CM7 with table tweaks is just golden.
=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote