View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 12:18 PM   #31
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
That doesn't change the fact that iTunes is a poorly written pile of poop.
I agree. Next to Norton Antivirus it is the worst of legal malware. And that's just iTunes... along with it are a half-dozen other Apple services that add an extra dollop of special topping to the pile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
In the 10+ years of using iTunes, I have never had an issue, ever. Both on Windows and Mac.

I don't get it.
It's because you're extra special.

In those same 10+ years, I've provided technical support for a few 100 Windows workstations of friends and family, and have yet to see an instance where iTunes (and other Apple services) didn't have an adverse affect on system stability and performance. And so it goes.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote