Thread: Overwhelmed
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 11:06 PM   #11
Kai Winters
Lover of Books
Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+
I'd suggest a tablet as well.
The ipad is always a good choice for quality and capabilities but for me the size is a deal breaker. I just don't like the large size. I prefer a reader that I can drop in my pocket and for that reason chose the Samsung Galaxy Player5.

Samsung also makes a decent 7" tablet and it sure seems that there is going to be a 7" ipad soon...I very interested in that.

I've tried reading with an ipad2 and find it to be too large and uncomfortable for me.
Head over to your local big box and handle some and make the decision for yourself.
Kai Winters is offline   Reply With Quote