View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 09:25 AM   #34470
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
The title of this thread is a bit misleading, as what all of us are doing when we respond to it is responding to it. Perhaps it should have been named "What Were You Doing Just Now" or "What Activity is Currently Being Interrupted so You Can Respond to this Thread?" At any rate, the only thing of note I just did was to change the batteries in my hearing aids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
...At the moment I'm excited by the Amazon press conference today....
Well, and that.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote