View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 02:20 PM   #5
DarrellAtKobo
Kobo Customer Care
DarrellAtKobo can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.DarrellAtKobo can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.DarrellAtKobo can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.DarrellAtKobo can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.DarrellAtKobo can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.DarrellAtKobo can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.DarrellAtKobo can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.DarrellAtKobo can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.DarrellAtKobo can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.DarrellAtKobo can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.DarrellAtKobo can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: Kobo Vox
Your Kobo Vox

Hello Marcy,

I am sincerely sorry to learn that this has been the experience you have had. I am a Kobo employee and I would be very happy to assist you in resolving this matter. If you would be so kind as to email your contact information to KOBOExecutiveCare@kobo.com I will contact you personally to have this matter resolved for you. If you have an incident number form your communication with our support staff please include it in your email. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Darrell.
DarrellAtKobo is offline   Reply With Quote