View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 03:19 AM   #13
snipenekkid
Banned
snipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

endings, never read a good novel with a good ending. Read lots of series with the requisite "cliff hanger" endings to entice me to spend more cash.

I figure endings are what they are and try to overlook if the author just didn't have a clue how to end the book.

If I did have to pick an ending I just never have figured out, yeah I see a potential symbolic parallel for the ending but still I don't really get plus the whole final chapter felt like a bolt-on, that bad ending belonged to Stranger in a Strange Land. Of course Heinlein never did seem to want to end his stories. He could write people very well but end a book, not so much.

Neat thread.
snipenekkid is offline   Reply With Quote