View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:08 PM   #53
morriss003
Evangelist
morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Citizen of the Galaxy, by Robert Heinlein.
When I was fourteen, I found this book in the library and it completely changed the way I viewed the universe. I already had strong suspicions that the universe was more than 6,000 years old. I was reading everything I could get my hands on about astronomy. Suddenly, here was a book that suggested there might be populated words far beyond my solar system. I decided to thoroughly explore this genre called science fiction.
morriss003 is offline   Reply With Quote