Thread: PRS-T2 A Little Problem
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 07:23 AM   #7
Bittybye
Addict
Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashjuk View Post
9250 files!!! WHY?????

Even if you read one book a day seven days a week 52 weeks a year it will still take you over 25 years to get through that lot.

I really can't understand why people keep so many books on their devices. It is so easy to transfer books to-and-from a reader so why not just have a dozen or so and add more when needed, removing the ones you have read.

Problem with reader instantly solved.
I can't answer for DuskyRose of course but I have 2601 books in mine. But the reason I have so many is the whole reason I have a reader in the first place... I want all the books/fanfictions/personal documents I love in one place. I might be in the mood for something lighthearted and funny now, but if I'm away from my computer and want something dark and gritty I want access, not to have to wait until I can get to my computer.
Bittybye is offline   Reply With Quote