View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 08:05 AM   #36466
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
High school senior year! Thanks, but if I was so cute back then, why did my girlfriend dump me the following year for a cashier at K-Mart? I was crushed for almost a month! Got a genuine 'Dear John' letter... And she never did give me back my Varsity sweater or sheet music to 'Moon River!'

Stitchawl
There's no accounting for taste I guess. She sounds very materialistic keeping those things that obviously had meaning to you. Maybe it was the Kmart employee discount she was after. Have any idea what happened to her in later years?
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote