View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 02:28 PM   #77
CommonReader
Fanatic
CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, PRS-650, Vaio Tap 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
CNET is owned by CBS and their website focuses primarily on *US* technology news and issues.
Well, thanks, apparently I haven't expressed my point very well. I don't complain that CNET as a website primarily caters for the US market. I do complain that they claim that a product that depends on a global customer base like BB will fail just because it hasn't focused on very specific needs of a single national market. Obviously the US market is very important but Europe and Asia are equally substantial markets.
CommonReader is offline   Reply With Quote