View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 02:18 AM   #253
XrXca
Avid Reader
XrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura about

Device: Auro H2O, Kobo Glo x 2, Asus Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
I had completely forgotten this same low battery warning already existed. ... However, indeed as you say XrXca, this warning doesn't show up when you're reading a book. Pretty useless, as that's exactly when you need it. I'm only on the home screen when I'm in between books, and I'm not going to check the book menu periodically to see how the battery is doing, especially not when the book is exciting!

So, I want a pop-up warning that screams at me for more juice.
I concur, not really sure how, maybe on the page refresh check the battery level and if at X level popup a warning, but how often does this pop up? and many other tiny details (always love this kind of 'simple' additions, always more complicated than they seem to be...)
XrXca is offline   Reply With Quote