View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 06:37 PM   #29
DarkScribe
Apprentice Curmudgeon.
DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Touch, Paperwhite, Sony, and Nook.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotiaBurrell View Post
There is a difference (in substence and in tenor) between discussion and debate.

Darkscribe iOS review is discussion. Not targeting other posters.

Those post you mention call out other posters. That is debate. Debates on Apple not staying open anymore. Do it elsewhere please.
Do what elsewhere? I am not targeting anyone, I am DISCUSSING the new iPhone and the new OS. I am not calling out other posters, I am giving my opinion. As for Apple "not staying open anymore" that is something that you have dreamed up by yourself - it has nothing to do with anything that I have posted. Apple might lose some business, or it might continue to grow, but I really doubt that it will "close".

With regard to discussion/debate, debate is a form of discussion.

Last edited by DarkScribe; 09-19-2012 at 07:08 PM.
DarkScribe is offline   Reply With Quote