View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 05:11 AM   #12
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Let's see...

Language (Text, column show in the tag browser)

Formats ({formats}), because I want to see them

Version (Text, column show in the tag browser), I like to correct mistakes in my books, and I keep track of the version here.

Read (Text, but with a fixed set of permitted values), Read, Reading and Unread.

Year Read (Integers)

File Name ({#c_folder_name}/{#c_author_sort}{series:|/|}/{series_index:0>2s|| - }{#c_title} - v{#version:ifempty(0.0)}): easier to manage as custom column instead of save templates

Custom Read ({#read:|_|}): adding an underscore to Read, so it will be first in my Sony collections

Custom Author Sort (Text, column show in the tag browser): used in File Name

Custom Folder Name ({author_sort:switch(^[A-D],[A - D],^[E-J],[E - J],^[K-O],[K - O],^[P-T],[P - T],^[U-Z],[U - Z],[Other])}): used in File Name

Custom Language (_{#language}): adding an underscore to Language , so it will be first in my Sony collections

Custom Title ({title:re(.*? - .*? - (.*?),\1)}): used in File Name

Custom Title Sort ({#c_author_sort} - {series_index:0>2s|| - }{series:|| - } {#c_title}): used in my plugboard for the Sony, but it's not working

Full Title ({#c_author_sort} - {title} {#raw:switch(Yes, - [raw],)} - v{#version:ifempty(0.0)}): used in my plugboard for my MobiPocket devices

Extra Formats (Comma separated text, like tags, shown in the tag browser): Now only containes Audible, but I play to add my pbooks there too.

Raw (Yes/No): If a book hasn't been reformatted yet, I designate it as Raw (all my books will be reformatted, as I prefer to read mobipocket on my WinCE devices and PDF (hand-made) on my Mini and Sony)

Updated (Yes/No): If I update a book (add a format, update its version, or add a new book, this flag will be set. I know which books to update on my devices then.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote