View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 11:15 AM   #2
Mickey330
Addict
Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis & the Kindle app on iDevices
Hi, Rachel -

On the bottom right of your Calibre window, you should see three icons: an arrow, a tag and a book. Clicking on the tag icon should open your tag browser on the left side. Clicking the book icon should open your bottom cover browser (the arrow shows your cover browser on the right side).

Alternatively, you should be seeing a yellow line on the bottom, left and right-hand side of the Calibre main screen. If you hover your mouse on it, you should get the re-size icon. If you click and hold, you can drag the botton/right/left portion up/in and that will allow you to see your tags/covers/info.

If that doesn't work, then I don't know what's wrong. I just remember that one of the new versions of Calibre defaulted to not showing everything and the above is what I did to "find" things.

Hope that helped.

Marilyn
Mickey330 is offline   Reply With Quote