View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 04:10 PM   #4
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleshuffle View Post
Yes, the guy is definitely going to a pawn shop, but that's not what "goan office" could be a typo for. And, though the OED has it only with other meanings, I did come across "loan office" as a synonym for pawn shop somewhere when I searched for it online.
I should have done a search. Yeah, loan office seems to be part of the business name for a huge number of pawn shops.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote