View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 03:46 PM   #50
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Dearest Diogenes,

You do seem to have got your knickers in rather a twist over this whole affair.

I have no idea who silverbullit is (or isn't, for that matter); but I do know that it is not in the least bit uncommon for people here to be very defensive about tehir reader of choice; especially if they feel it is being denigrated unfairly. Please note I said feel. This indicates that I am referring to their subjective opinion, and am in no way agreeing or disagreeing with them. Whoever they may be.

Furthermore, and you'll have to forgive me if I don't dig up the examples right now, there have been other instances where someone, who is not a moderator here and does not work for any of the companies producing or selling these devices, has told some-one else to change the title of a thread because it is felt to be misleading.

Finally - whilst I am aware, and I am sure many others here are also, that a high IQ does not mean you have a good grasp of the language you are writing in; it does rather make your claims of an incredibly high IQ to look, shall we say, a little less plausible than otherwise.

Kindest regards,
Am.