View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 12:43 PM   #19
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Well, I can only hope that the Nook HD is around next year when I will be ready to buy another one. I don't use it to read so much as I use it to listen to audiobooks. The android apps surpass my older non-bluetooth ipods for ease of use and the speaker is fine (although I now supplement with a far better Bluetooth speaker. For reading, a tablet is too heavy and I stick with my original ST.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote