View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 10:17 PM   #180
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Make the changes to the html and drop the opf file on KindlePreviewer or Kindlegen (unless KindleUnpack produced an epub ... in which case, open the epub in Sigil and make your changes, then convert the epub with calibre or drop the epub on KindlePreviewer or Kindlegen).
Tried it with the same results. All I am doing is changing font size of some sections. I tried making one change, then dragging the odf into KindlePreviewer, and it failed, mentioning broken hyperlinks. I made hundreds of changes in a mobi book that I bought from Amazon, and had no problems (this one was a real mess, the author using italics for interior speech only, but the italics bled into the next paragraphs throughout the book -- drove me nuts).

I think I'm going to give up and just deal with the sections in small font size. It's not a big deal, just annoying.

Thanks
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote