View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 02:35 PM   #15
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
In something like this, I would use a three "strike" rule. I would do my due diligence contacting the company and if they do not respond in a positive way. They are out and I will keep the items.

Give them three chances to help correct their mistake and do right, or, it is on their heads! Because I did my job trying to correct the mistake.

Last edited by DustyDisks; 12-10-2012 at 02:39 PM.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote