View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 08:05 AM   #7
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsalter View Post
If they add a cart I hope it's optional, I like the way it's done now, same as other book sites I buy from
Mmm yes, but if you want to buy several books you have to do the whole checkout thing again and again and again. (And it would be handy to be able to use discount codes for a whole bunch of books in a basket than just for one single book...)

But I suppose there's something to say for quick buying without a basket if all you want is one book to read right now.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote