View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 10:41 AM   #4
simond
Fanatic
simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post
I got their promotional email too, but I can't access anything beyond the front page. I get a "system error" message. Is all of UK trying to buy simultaneously?
It did work, honest! But yeah, it's down for me too now, once it's back, I think I may end up going on a spending spree, so much for will power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflower75 View Post
It would be nice if they'd let me buy the books I want to buy. But since I live in the US, I can't, so this does me no good.
Well, makes a change from all these US only offers that're useless to me
simond is offline   Reply With Quote