Thread: Sage Kobo Sage opinions
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 09:29 PM   #68
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamanderjuice View Post
Even still plenty have laptops both A and C ports. I also think typical users of eReaders don't sideload very often so connecting to their PC isn't as important as working with that old phone charger lying around.
I had a look at one of the local stores and checked the specs of the first ten or so Windows based laptops they listed. All of them had USB-A ports. And less than half had USB-C. This was across multiple brands including Dell, HP, ACER, ASUS and LG. I didn't look at the Apples, Chromebooks or the Microsoft Surface.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote