View Single Post
Old 01-28-2017, 01:07 PM   #24
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Not lost, that was what I understood also.

I might have made a poor choice of words, making it sound like something other than suggestions for whoever (the author) might be interested.

= = = = =

Making it a feature of KOreader (which we have the complete source and control of) would probably be easier than trying to add it to the native reader.

I post that in response to the question about extracting text from books and/or documents.

That is one of the basic functions of a 'reader' program, so why re-invent that wheel?
(the other basic function is to display what it has extracted)
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote