View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 09:23 PM   #1110
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
It looks to me like Mantano is no longer available from the SlideMe store (but I could be wrong). Maybe that's part of the problem? If you're no longer getting any updates for the app from SlideMe, is it possible that you're just stuck with an older, buggy version? I'm on v2.4.0 of Mantano Premium.

Or maybe it's just a problem with the SlideMe App Store's install/update process? I've never experienced apps disappearing when using the Google Play App Store.
I own the Amazon version and never had an issue. I think they stop using SlideMe a long time ago so the version they have is way out of date. Mantano has been totally redesigned since then. It's almost like a whole new app.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote