View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 01:51 PM   #97
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
I love looking through the Reading Challenge list as it changes and is updated. Issybird inspired me to pull Purge by Sofi Oksanen up the TBR list. Loosheesh sent me researching Ngaio Marsh's Inspector Alleyn and requesting the series be digitized. I'm looking forward to seeing which civil war books Jersysman reads. Pdurrant inspired me to face the facts about my book purchases. Harry inspired me to put "The Mammoth Book of Locked-Room Mysteries and Impossible Crimes" by Mike Ashley on my wish list (without Pdurrant's wisdom, I would have purchased it today).

These are just the first that come to mind. I've enjoyed everyone's entries and learned something from all. Thanks!

Last edited by BelleZora; 01-13-2013 at 10:21 PM. Reason: spelling
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote