View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 12:50 AM   #1388
septentrion
Addict
septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2014, Kindle Voyage and Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
Just got this in my e-mail. There was a list associated with it, but I was able to use it on a mystery book that was not on their list - a non-agency one, of course, but one that wasn't on the list.

I don't know if this will work for anyone else, or if it is tied to my account - hopefully someone else can try it and see.
It is tied with your account because when I tried to use it I got the message "this promo code has already been redeemed".
septentrion is offline   Reply With Quote