View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 02:45 PM   #7
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
It appears to me that this would be a pretty good move if he has a loyal and vocal following. There are ways (as others have stated) to publish a print edition without one of the big publishing houses.

For the selfish me, I hope other authors start following his lead. Every little bit helps in the campaign to get an increasing number of books out quicker to the eBook market at decent prices.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote