View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 01:58 PM   #28
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
So you agree that multi-function devices may not perform as well as a dedicated device but that's OK because of a hypothetically wanted synergy... may suit you but not me... I don't want hot links in my books, I want to be able to read them well with a minimum of distractions... haven't found any of my hardcovers or paperbacks with hot links and never been discommoded by it one iota... I want my camera to take the best possible photographs possible, I could care less about emailing them to friends as soon as I've taken them...

And what "powerful multi-function devices do you use that make you such a leader in the tech using community... shame us by your forward looking example...

Quote jessie102: Surely, multi-function devices may not perform some areas of a particular function as well as a dedicated device, but only integration can give rise to synergetic advantages.

For example, hotlinks in text/novel can only function on a device with both a browser and a reader program. If the devices are separated, no matter how good both your reader and browser devices are, you'll never have hotlink function on novel/textbook/rss files.
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote