View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 01:59 PM   #18
natasha_fawn
Evangelist
natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-950 (finally!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie102 View Post
There is nothing wrong with having a device with extra features. If we were all to have devices fit for only specific purpose then we'll all need camping packs to carry what we need.

Palm Inc, was a primary example, they were fools to stick to their digital "organizer only" mantra illusion. Now they've fallen to market irrelevance. Especially when the future is convergence.

Consumers are fools to want a single function device, the less functions you get the more you'll have to buy later on. Why would you want the company to make more $$ off you? You fools are precisely the kind of customers business want.

By allowing businesses to get away with providing less for more, we get products like Apple iPAD, and a world that sucks for smart consumers, since business don't need to cater to our high demands, when so many sheeps are really for slaughter.

My old HP HX4700 PDA from 7 years ago has a 640X480 transflective touch screen, SD I/O slot, WiFi, Bluetooth, upgradeable to Windows Mobile 6.5, an CF Slot/PCMCIA slot allowing upgrade to SDHC, WiFi N, basically any laptop accessory. It is still a relevant piece of electronics today.
Nope, nothing wrong with having a device with extra features. I love having a browser on my 950. However, there is also nothing wrong with wanting a dedicated device. No one is a "fool" for their preferences, and you'd do better not to try to insult people who don't agree with you.
natasha_fawn is offline   Reply With Quote