View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 11:40 AM   #8
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
1m lost souls....

Honestly, I have held one of those iPads and I honestly do not understand the hype of it. It claims to fill the gap between the handheld and the pc. What gap? I personally never experienced that gap...

What do I not like? The weight, the size, the battery life, the screen and the Apple Store.
One has to admit: Apple does a brillant marketing job(s).
Personally, I find their products mediocre at best. My iMac certainly has been the first and only PC from Apple. iPhone has been voted "worst phone" ever by NYT - and I agree. And actually, their iPhone sales aren't really that good. Siemens ICM did drop out of business with similar figures. But: iTunes is a great cash generator. And Apple cleverly understands, to hype up even the smallest of sales figures.
Without even having seen it: I'm absolutely sure, iPad will have NOTHING new or even spectacular. But for some reason they they have loyal followers - which HP or Sony for similar products don't have.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote