View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 12:58 PM   #24104
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
Half the water and 7 mins seem to be doing it right.

I'd like to try something else next. Maybe just those convenient tea bags. Chai? Genmaicha? There are a LOT of types... I fancy something sweet and strong. O tea zealots, which ones go with sugar/honey?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Black Millicano coffee in my cup, as I contemplate my workload. Do you ever get to the point where you have so many choices of what to do next that you get paralysed, and do nothing instead?
Especially near the end of a term, when there are at least 2 deadlines per day. My method: I take a nap. When I wake up I'll be so desperate that I'll actually do something productive
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote