View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 12:57 PM   #21978
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Oriental Beauty, Oolong from Gong Fu. Closer to a green then a black. Working on second cup
Where did you source it from? (Always looking for good Oolongs, especially those on the mid-point or greener.)

@Stitchawl: Nice pic of you ringing the bell. I've always wanted to do that, but my last chance to go to Japan got hosed 15 years ago. (Half my team got sent to Japan for training, while the other half got to go to Cleveland, in January, for discussions with Allen-Bradley, the contractor. Guess which I got. )

Another crystal clear day here in Paradise, but chilly. (1C overnight) In my cup: Peet's Anniversary Breakfast Blend.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote