View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 10:51 AM   #7
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I agree it's great there's another device, that's why I posted it. But this particular device doesn't seem all that exciting. It doesn't handle any of the popular ebook formats or anything so I don't see it encouraging publishers & it seems pretty expensive for what it does.

It'd be great to see overall prices drop. If 6" readers were in the $150-$200 range & something Iliad sized in the $300-$350 range you'd really see the market expand I think.
They say it's going to support mobipocket soon, and that would be a good step forward.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote