View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 12:10 PM   #7
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by covfam View Post
... why not you and your wife share the same account?
The main reason is that I use a US account (registered with Amazon.com), which I mainly use for work. The books and journals that I buy for my Kindle are often unavailable in the UK.

Conversely, my wife can't use my US account because she doesn't have a credit card registered to a US address, so she might be stymied by geographical restrictions. That's why she has a UK account (with Amazon.co.uk).

This has never been a problem with our physical Kindles. It's only because we both would like to access our books on a PC (for different reasons) that the problem has arisen.

Thanks anyway for the suggestion.
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote