View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 06:12 PM   #9
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxLV View Post
608 on a 4GB SD card.
I dont load any books into the main memory.
Hmm. Maybe it doesn't re-scan the library as it used to do before.
I have 100 in the main memory, which is less taxing on the battery than external one and use sleep mode only. I read about 2-3 hours top per day and if only I read and use dictionary not too much it, the battery lasts for 15 days from full up to absolute zero.
I might try full shutdown for the sake of experiment. I think I can find a period of time between 23.00 till about 10.00 when I don't use the reader.
We will see. I will report back some day in the future.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote