Thread: Wanted features
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 10:17 AM   #316
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_kraft View Post
Emm hi everyone. I'm from the main office of PocketBook (service dep), found this forum.
Welcome.
It is a long time since we had active member from PocketBook here on English speaking forum.
Looooong time ago, when the PB360 was the king this was a very exciting place with the new tricks, hacks, features and programs appearing daily.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_kraft View Post
But I'll check new topics and try to reply as soon as possible
OK. I have one complaint:
on my beloved PB360 when I opened an epub book in fbreader (as opposed to adobereader) the hard-coded format of the book was ignored and the book would be displayed with MY settings (such as justification) instead. I loved that feature.
Today I have a PB 623 Touch Lux and for some books, fbreader ignores my preferences and displays certain epubs as fully justified (as an example).

Do you have any news regarding the new waterproof PB 640 Aqua or the new PB 650 with the camera on the back?
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote